[Gnumed-devel] xsane adf multiple pages

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] xsane adf multiple pages
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 22:21:50 +0200

Joe,

I am not sure how this should be handled. Does xsane produce one file per page
in the automatic document feeder or is it one file with multiple pagess.

It it is multiple files we might need to look into how to pass the filename to
GNUmed instead of image objects as we currently do.

We might need another button that will open xsane and know that it will hand
over a list of files to GNUmed. Unlike the 'pick file button' which opens a
file manager