[Gnumed-devel] Re: problems with confirming language in new DB

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: problems with confirming language in new DB
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 09:31:32 +0100

> I am still seeing the message of wrong language in the DB, every time I
> connect
>
> first I get the screen shot number 1
That one is about the database setting we talked about yesterday and is
separate from the issue you
see in

> then the number 2

Can you give me the exact version number of the fixup script (it is included at
the top) ? I had to
adjust it several times so perhaps you may not quite have the final version
yet. Strangely enough it
always worked on my machine but I had to add fixes for several user reports...

> Then all goes well ... every time.  I run Debian Lenny , Postgres 8.3
That is a good basis.

> I have run the fix-up and it gives me:
>
> -----------
>
> consultorio:/home/rogerio/GNUmed/GNUmed-v9/server/sql/v8-v9/fixups# psql
> -d
> gnumed_v9 -U gm-dbo -f v9-i18n-dynamic.sql
> Senha para usuário gm-dbo:
> SET
> DROP FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> COMMENT
> DROP FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> COMMENT
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> CREATE FUNCTION
> COMMENT
> CREATE FUNCTION
> COMMENT
>        log_script_insertion
>  641a9b2be3c378ffc2bb2f0b1c9f051d
> (1 registro)

This looks normal. Please send me the version number of that file.

Thanks,