[Gnumed-devel] How to choose what plug-ins to run at startup?

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] How to choose what plug-ins to run at startup?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 19:36:27 -0200

Ok I have been working with Gnumed in production for a few weeks

The only thing that is still bothering me (besides the way the tree view is "formated and displayed") is the amount of things that get started when I logon.

Where in the configuation files can I disable the "extras"I do not want ... for instance the xDT viewer and all that?

Thanks

Rogerio