[Gnumed-devel] /etc/gnumed/gnumed-client.conf

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] /etc/gnumed/gnumed-client.conf
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 20:26:48 -0500

Hi Karsten
Well it never seems to be dull here and magic can be fun.

Geordie runs Sidux which is Debian Unstable which is GNUmed
0.3.8. That version uses /etc/gnumed/gnumed-client.conf and
nothing else. The /etc/gnumed/gnumed-public.conf simply is
part of some magic trickery Debian is doing with links.
Eventually, GNUmed 0.3 expects
/etc/gnumed/gnumed-client.conf and that's that. It's all in
the wiki.

Fine
Here is what I have listed.
file:///etc/gnumed/gm_ctl_client.conf
file:///etc/gnumed/gnumed.conf
file:///etc/gnumed/gnumed-public.conf
file:///etc/gnumed/mime_type2file_extension.conf

Apparently /etc/gnumed/gnumed-client.conf does not exit in this folder and I am
assuming this is causing a problem.

In /home/geordie/.gnumed I have two gnumed.conf as attached

Where to now?
Geordie