[Gnumed-devel] Interessting Literature

From: Christoph Becker
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Interessting Literature
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 22:28:22 +0100

Recently I did find a webside with some very interesting books for programmers:
http://www.pragprog.com/

I did read:
http://www.pragprog.com/titles/tpp/the-pragmatic-programmer
(still on my kitchen table, but mostly read. It was very helpfull

http://www.pragprog.com/titles/ahptl/pragmatic-thinking-and-learning
I have read almost half of it and did find some very usefull ideas and insights I allready use. I got this book as pdf-book and read it using a Langenscheid dictionary with pop-up function.

These and other books from The Pragmatic Programmers may by helpfull too for those involved with gnumed. (I am bussy with a dental application based on python, wxpython and PostgreSQL, and I did use gnumed only for inspiration.)

Kind Regards
Christoph Becker