Re: [Gnumed-devel] Request For Comment

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Request For Comment
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 14:56:03 -0300

It would be usefull also if we could add a drug to specific location on list as:

OLD prescription

Metformin
Aspirin
Sinvastatin
Paracetamol

NEW

Metformin
** Insulin
aspirin
Sinvastatin
Paracetamol

This will be much more usefull than if Insulin got dropped after Paracetamol in the new pescription, and this way it gets very easy for the Doc to visualize meds and diseases treated.

Rogerio

2009/3/5 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Wed, Mar 04, 2009 at 04:38:34PM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:

> Optionally the patient could have the name of the associated problem
> showing on their printout, to educate and remind them why they are
> taking the drug. But even if they did not want the reason to appear, it
> remains helpful to the clinician to see them listed together.

I was thinking to include the "aim" field into printouts to
that end. Nonetheless, it appears useful to include the
actual episode when the printout is intended to serve as a
cheat sheet for our ER colleagues when admitting patients to
hospital.

So, in fact, there might be a third printout option needed:

- times-per-drug-with-metadata   ;-)

That would list both the actual episode and the ("recent")
history of changes...

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346