Re: [Gnumed-devel] terminology question

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] terminology question
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 10:09:28 -0700

On 2-Apr-09, at 5:07 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

BUT if you, as a clinician, decide you better like "s/p PM insertion"
to be another health issue -- more power to you !

To the wiki page ProgressNoteExamples I added the following. Are we in agreement that there is no one "right answer"? I am happy to add any extra considerations people would find important.

Thanks to Sebastian for "this question" (link) in the mail archive, which received two different answers as how it could be handled. The "best" answer may simply depend on what makes the most sense for how the clinician (or the clinician group) wishes to work.