Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed plugin development - part 3

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed plugin development - part 3
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 13:55:47 +0200

Am Mittwoch 08 April 2009 13:40:26 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:
> On Wed, Apr 08, 2009 at 12:27:50PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > One suggestion: strip out non-essential features from the
> > first iteration. You want as much simplicity as is bearable.
> >
> > Eg, do away with f) and g) except if f) is just a simple
> > text field to enter ECG evaluations into.
>
> If a first attempt can import, store, and recall device
> state that would IMO be plenty useful. Whoever codes it up
> gets to decide.
Yes. Will be step by step since I don't have time to do it all at once anyway.
How do we want to go about the backend ?

I will post the wxg soon. It is in CVS already and that will show what I have
in mind.

I will tell you then (or in the Wiki) what values need to be stored in the
database. It is fairly complex.