Re: [Gnumed-devel] Safer care: Info and to-do tracking schema

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Safer care: Info and to-do tracking schema
Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 09:36:52 -0300

Nice request ... Maybe get all your "TO-DOs" (say you saw 5 patients yesterday you have To-do´s made out yesterday) appear in your INBOX and IF there are ANY To-do´s, the INBOX become the default view when loging in to GNUmed.

Is this remotelely possible ?

Rogerio

PS: I have been reading on Python ... Is there somewhere anyone knows on the wx Gnumed uses out there so I can start coding ?? :)