Re: [Gnumed-devel] Plug-in management in 0.4.6

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Plug-in management in 0.4.6
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 16:36:02 +0200

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:17:20AM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> Karsten could you do a HOW-TO so we could load our plugins, the wiki is kind
> of dificult to interpret in this field.

- Go to menu Office / Manage Master Data / Workplace profiles
- Create a new workplace for yourself.
- Edit that workplace.
- Select those plugins which you want to be loaded for that workplace.

- Edit the config file to make that workplace the one
  GNUmed is started with.

The login dialog shows you which workplace is in use.

It'd be great to have the wiki improved on this.

Feel free to ask for specific clarification on any of the
above.