Re: [Gnumed-devel] Possible solution for altering date formats (Debian)?

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Possible solution for altering date formats (Debian)?
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 22:43:48 -0700

I have found something more complicated to try when I have a chance:

On 30-Jun-09, at 10:37 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

On 22-Jun-09, at 1:32 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

You can safely experiment with LC_TIME by running GNUmed like this:

- go to the directory which contains gm-from-cvs.sh
- run

&> LC_TIME=en_DK.utf8 ./gm-from-cvs.sh

and you should at least see a difference in some date
formatting.

No difference :-(

When from the console I also ran

export LC_TIME=en_DK.utf8