[Gnumed-devel] DocumentationPlanner

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] DocumentationPlanner
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 22:30:29 +0200

Hiya!

Our migration from the flat in Zagreb to the house in the country-side
took MUCH longer than expected...didn't have time to work on any EMR
stuff and seeing that autumn is approaching when we're supposed to go in
'production', it looks like GNUmed is the best (short-term) option to go
with. :-)

Today I've played with 0.5rc2 shortly - congrats to GNUmed team!

By inspecting roadmap for the future version(s), it looks even very
promising.

So, it looks I'm in the GNUmed 'camp' again (somehow, I was getting all
the LP email from the bug tracker although 'deactivated' myself - maybe
it's time to become officialy 'activated'), and will think about some
possible enhancements I can help with or work on something...

Being forced to use flaky mobile-Internet, I'm thinking it would be good
to have nice GNUmed manual available offline, possibly even hardcopy
version, so I was thinking about the manual (Jim, do you hear me).

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/DocumentationPlanner page
documents some ideas...is there any route which has a good chance to
become materialized soon or which route is safe to go?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Hlapicina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6