[Gnumed-devel] Launchpad Wishlist items

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Launchpad Wishlist items
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 08:34:39 -0700

On 17-Jul-09, at 2:08 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

We want the filter up top, next to "Zone".

To the right of the "Zone" filter, I suggest inserting (before the

patient count) a small "X" button which would clear the contents of the

"Zone" filter, since this is less work than to have to get focus into the

field and have to backspace over it.

True. That's a todo, together with the patient filter.

In Launchpad, shall we start using Milestones, so that Wishlist items can be assignable to one of "Next" and "Future"?

Any wishlist items which had not yet earned email agreement to be "Next" could, by social policy, be assigned to Future, and then upgraded to "Next" in the course of periodic review.

This would save us having to iteratively edit them into branch number X+1, when they would not make it into branch X.