[Gnumed-devel] goodbye (was Re: Choice of programming language and proje

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] goodbye (was Re: Choice of programming language and project management)
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2009 15:56:42 +0200

>>>>> "Andreas" == Andreas Tille <address@hidden> writes:

Andreas> You can get it for free!

Well, see below:

 :: local/dpkg
     Latest version    : 1.14.25-2
     Version installed : 1.14.25-2
     Download size     : 9,660 kB
     URL               : http://packages.debian.org/dpkg
     Description       : The Debian Package Manager.  Don't use it
     instead of Arch's 'pacman'.

:-)

I used it for inspecting, I believe, your *.debs while preparing
Archlinux packages, but (un)fortunately I stopped at half.

Andreas> Install Debian? ;-))

Believe it or not, but it was my 1st Linux distro in '99, but since then
I did upgrade.

SCNR.

Here I'd like to greet Jim and say "Goodbye!" wishing you all the best
in your packaging efforts.

I pushed my 1st (documentation) 'patch' for Tryton to bitbucket.org
yesterday and created code-review issue which is receiving comments, so
no more time to spend here in idle/friendly talk.

See you sometime in the future if/when we'll re-evaluating GNUmed.

All the best!

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour | Hlapičina, Croatia  | GPG key: F96FF5F6