Re: [Gnumed-devel] proper English term needed for medication

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] proper English term needed for medication
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:17:01 -0700

On 2009-10-30, at 4:46 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

While it seems convenient to me I also feel it has
some risk associated with it such as when a long-term drug
was accidentally marked as short-term with a duration of 2
weeks. Patient comes back in 3 months, feeling just as well
with or without the drug (the crux of non-symptomatic
hypertension), and the drug being forgotten.

So by default items should neither be short-term not long-term, but null.