Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: CCHIT

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: CCHIT
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 11:14:47 -0800

On 2009-11-07, at 7:31 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Am Samstag 07 November 2009 16:05:29 schrieben Sie:

Hi all,

In the CCHIT document I found this requirement.

We may as well take note of a main CCHIT reference link here...

        http://www.cchit.org/certify/2011/cchit-certified®-2011-ambulatory-ehr

in the next few days, I will try to get some idea how best to track where we are at... it may be awkward to source the requirements in the wiki because of the manual work involved creating and maintaining tables (unless there would be a plug in that does this better) however maybe if the requirements were placed in a shareable Google spreadsheet they could, from there, be linked to anchors in the GNUmed wiki documentation.