Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Translations, Polish

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Translations, Polish
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 22:06:37 +0100

Monday 09 November 2009 19:42:40 Jim Busser napisaƂ(a):
> ... I did
> in the meantime designate "Launchpad translators" to be the
> translation group but since they may be no better than well-
> intentioned lay people we probably need to create our own and I or
> someone needs to determine how that works...
Quoting the LP help:
"if your project's translation group has assigned an INDIVIDUAL or team to a
particular language, only that person or members of that team can review and
accept translation strings for that language."

Why don't we assign an INDIVIDUAL  from gnumed team for each language?
It is quite specialized translation, as Jim mentioned and I see no more medical
translation teams in LP. I see no reason to join the general "Launchpad
Translators" group or to bother them with our medical software. There is no
Polish team within "Launchpad Translators", and I'd rather not create one for
myself only.
Jim - could you check if it is really possible to assign an individual for each
language for GNUmed?

Jerzy Luszawski