|Subject:||Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1|
|Date:||Sat, 21 Nov 2009 16:03:30 -0800|
On 2009-11-19, at 8:13 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
Feedback included. If anything wants a bug report, comment it with suggested info and I'll post at Launchpad
new python import dependency in relation to libxslt -- being disabled as am import item in 0.6 series as this would be premature, in meantime (on Debian) can do
the inbox item "Kirk is of to Galactica" if double-clicked is of an Unknown message type. Are message types and their handling intended to be configured anywhere via the frontend?
the default view when clicking "on" the checkbox "Unapproved" shows "O" which is again a wx issue of default column widths… it seems to auto-scale only to the width of the widest content (checkmark) while ignoring the width of the heading ("OK?")
the new Episode and Brand grouping behaviour as discussed on list will presumably appear in rc2
the substances are presumably being displayed as user-entered as raw data or as looked up from an external database? In my own case I think there's no external
database. The drug "generic" (chemical, nonproprietary) names are HCT and Metoprolol whereas in my pharmacology classes and in reference texts these are spelt with lower case. Presumably any change at the local database level will not be specific to the patient but to all patients in the local database.
- a double-click on a row will invoke an edit widget, but maybe an (obvious) Edit button should be provided
- I don't suppose the level of granularity easily offers to detect the column and therefore automagically set in focus the related field inside the edit widget. Maybe even if it could, this would be more precise than desirable
- Substance does not offer a phrasewheel, nor do Strength, Preparation, or Schedule appear to (?)
- is the Clear button intended to only "clear" before the initial save and inside an edit (since clicking apprears to restore) should it be Restore or Revert?
- not yet enabled?
- what will be the difference between Delete and somehow instead designating as Inactive? Maybe a date field is missing from the Edit widget?
will Interactions? and Print buttons do something in 0.6.x
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|