Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: Feedback Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc1
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:43:45 -0800

On 2009-11-30, at 11:47 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

>> (  ) Non-patient related ("only" however the "only" can be taken as implied)
>
> I knew it :-)
>
> Anyway, we'd make that a wishlist item.

What do you think about a text filter like what is available in Waiting list,
despite that I am not yet sure if it would be on category or type?

Also for those items like Galactica and Jekyll that might get "deleted" I am
wondering whether a better term would be "reviewed" which could be a new column
and serve as the basis for one more filter. I  am absolutely sure that as soon
as anyone would start to use this feature, they would (per current design)
"delete" a message only to later realize that they still *needed* the content
and to require that they go back in through a future audit table widget will
present an interim obstacle.

Can I suggest:

- (wishlist) add "reviewed" column and replace the "deleted" functionality by a
"reviewed" functionality with auto delete (copy to audit) after 7 days?

- in the meantime, what would be the select from query to display, from the
audit table for the inbox, the messages deleted within the past 7 days, ordered
by recency of last-Modified and could that be adde dot the built in queries as
say

        find inbox messages deleted in past 7 days