[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc2

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed Release 0.6.rc2
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 00:03:44 +0100

I have uploaded 0.6.rc2 which fixes a lot of bugs. We are
nearing feature completion regarding 0.6.

> Also, now is your time to speak up about what you think
> still needs to be done before release (as in MUST).
>
> So here it is:
>
>       http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/0.6/
>       http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/server/v12/
>
> This will help:
>
>       http://www.gnumed.de/downloads/client/gm-install_client_locally.sh
>
> Changelog:

- can promote an episode to being a health issue
- can track diagnostic certainty classification (ABCD) on episodes and issues
- can track procedures performed on a patient
- can do end user friendly free-text search across all EMRs
- can move all progress notes of a pre-selected list of encounters to another
episode
- can manage provinces
- can manage substance intake
- can interface with German "MMI/Gelbe Liste" external drug database
- can map gender to replacement placeholder
- can display UI in Polish
- can include potential problems in problem list of soap plugin

- improved (more) placeholders
- improved tarballs: include schema/API docs, better names
- improved inbox

> Sort-of-TODO:
>
> - finish up medication handling

                only printing is left