Re: [Gnumed-devel] Printing

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Printing
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 14:00:43 -0800

On 2010-01-15, at 1:18 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> So krprinter knows *how* to print a pdf ? On Mac there is no such thing as
> kprinter but lp knows  *how* to print ?

All I know is I tested it and it works... Apple has for years had hood
postscript support and I think it now has some kind of pdf nativeness or
compatibility in its graphic layers. I am also printing to a networked
postscript printer ad it is possible that it could be a dependency. When I get
home, I can try lp printing to a simple USB-networked non-postscript printer.