Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:55:32 -0200

Nice, if \tiny seems too small we can use \small for the "legal stuff"

One more thing Karsten what if we had a Unnatributed Episodes active, would it appear in the form? It shouldn't I suppose.

The first footnote is it possible to NOT make it into the final document? It is very, very weird for me, imagine for another doctor...

Rogerio

2010/1/20 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 12:17:46PM -0800, Jim Busser wrote:

> If you would prefer some of your additions to still also be included, would you mind to post them back?

status quo attached

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346