[Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase

From: Ahmad Dayanati
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Questions About GNUmed DataBase
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:18:56 +0330

Dear Sir Hilbertb

We are couple of student at Sharif University who has DataBase course and for our project we have decided to work on GNUmed project database.
Since we have had some problems, wondering that if you could help us with below questions:

1- what is the database model? (object-oriented, relational, etc)

2-why these terms are repeated in most of tables: pk_audit, row_version, modified_when, modified_by

Sincerely yours

A.Dayanati
S.SohrabiRad