Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] LaTeX contest for referral letter
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 19:43:11 -0800

On 2010-01-13, at 9:06 AM, Jim Busser wrote:
> Some ideas appended. Happy to let another accept the relay "baton" be the
> "winner".

I got a nice referral from a GP and figured there may be value to define a
worthwhile future more-proper referral letter. Headings as provided to me in
this nice referral letter plus an extra one or two are as follows. My question:

- should I leave the wiki Sort of Referral Letter page as-is and create a new
page for future reference?
- should I mark the Launchpad blueprint "done" and create a new Blueprint for
future letter?

Headings follow (not that GNUmed yet provides for them all, but...)

Specialty:
Address:

Phone:
Fax: