[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed translations

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed translations
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 12:34:06 +0100

Hi all,

The new chat feature brought about two people interested in GNUmed who wanted
to know if GNUmed was available in French.

That made me thinking. We have some translations in CVS and some in Launchpad.
Is anyone willing to have a good look at both sources and compare them.

For 0.7 it would be really nice to brush up translations. A first step could
be to make sure that all translations currently in CVS are available at
launchpad and maybe vice versa.

Later on we could start a translation drive.

Let me know what you find,

Sebastian