[Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: Just finished creating a Fundati

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: Just finished creating a Fundational Health
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 11:34:46 +0100

Rogerio,

thanks for the report.

Unfortunately, the log does not provide any useful
information. Can you reproduce this with debugging enabled ?

Two ideas:

> client version: 0.6.0
>
> user comment  : Just finished creating a Fundational
> Health Issue on a new patient

1) I fixed one nasty bug regarding saving health issues
between 0.6.0 and 0.6.1.

> and when I clicked to the Measurements it gave this exeption

2) Did this person NOT have any measurements ?  If so, can
   you reproduce this on a person WITH measurements, too ? I am asking
   because I've got another similar report probably involving test tooltips
   on people w/o any measurements.

Thanks,