Re: [Gnumed-devel] typo in source

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] typo in source
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:36:26 -0800

I am just realizing that the offending strings seem locatable only in the
translation file, and not in any program source files. I am wondering therefore
whether the source may exist in some slightly different form,  evading search
on "findthat" and whether what we witness is some artifact of the translation
technology (maybe just Launchpad) that accounts for it.

OTOH

        grep -e "find*that" -n -r .

yields the same and

        grep -e "find that" -n -r .

yields nothing.

??

On 2010-02-10, at 2:21 PM, Jim Busser wrote:

> On 2010-02-10, at 10:08 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
>
>>> Do you want me to find out where in
>>> the
>>> source it is ?
>>
>> Yes please.
>
> Multiple space insertions required below (e.g. "documentsfor" incidental to
> 'findthat")
>
> MacBook:~ djb$ cd /Users/djb/gnumed
> MacBook:gnumed djb$ grep -e "findthat" -n -r .
> ./cvs/gnumed/gnumed/client/locale/it.po:4516:msgid "Supposedly there are
> unreviewed documentsfor patient [%s]. However, I cannot findthat patient in
> the GNUmed database."
> ./cvs/gnumed/gnumed/client/locale/pt_BR.po:7613:msgid "Supposedly there are
> unreviewed documentsfor patient [%s]. However, I cannot findthat patient in
> the GNUmed database."
> ./cvs/gnumed/gnumed/client/locale/pt_BR.po:7616:msgid "Supposedly there are
> unreviewed resultsfor patient [%s]. However, I cannot findthat patient in the
> GNUmed database."
> MacBook:gnumed djb$

-- Jim