Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed has a web interface - starting today.
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 10:56:36 -0300

Doesn´t matter , we can put a the WEB INTERFACE text and append that it is not fully featured for now ;)

The thing is that it CAN WORK and we should explicit this in th front page of wiki ... Google hits is what we want :)

Rogerio

2010/3/13 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
On Sat, Mar 13, 2010 at 10:04:16AM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> Don´t undermine your accomplishment, it IS BRILLIANT ... this opens a whole
> new way of marketing GNUmed.
>
> People as you have said before don´t want to know HOW it is done, but now we
> can put in the GNUmed page WE HAVE WEB INTERFACE !!!

Well, it's only a proof of concept. There is no actual
frontend functionality.

E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346