Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on MS Windows with better support starting at

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on MS Windows with better support starting at 0.7
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 23:57:45 -0700

On 2010-03-25, at 7:44 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> So far noone has responded to my call for testing so I guess Windows as a
> platform is not important.

By the way, I can see value to GNUmed running on Windows even for people who do
not use Windows as their primary OS (for example, when traveling or at the home
of some one) but without access to their primary OS... the versatility here
will be valuable.

but I agree it would be nice for some more people to reply to this :-)

-- Jim