[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Windows7

From: Rogerio Luz Coelho
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed on Windows7
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:57:13 -0300

To all that this may concern ;)

GNUmed + GNUmed DB + PostgreSQL + DEPENDENCIES installed and worked **out-of-the-box** with my brand new installation of Windows 7 Ultimate.

There is one issue though: when I open the client with the any-doc account there only appears the "INBOX" plugin ... then I tried to change the file in gnumed.conf but I couldn´t (it says I haven´t permission to do so ??? - hey is this or is this not M$ ???)

Rogerio