Re: [Gnumed-devel] not ugly but not pretty either

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] not ugly but not pretty either
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:56:12 +0200

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 11:16:22PM -0300, Rogerio Luz Coelho wrote:

> So now we come to it ... give me the weekend and I *might* give some
> pointers ... but first thing : can we make GNUmed stop changing as we change
> themes?

Well, there's no explicit code to change or stop changing
(with the one exception of client window size after restart)
so the window manager adjusts GNUmed to whatever the theme
thinks it should look like.

In 0.7 I did fix a long-standing issue with the edit areas
where the buttons were partially or completely obscured
until the dialog was enlarged "enough". So that should
surely help.