Re: [Gnumed-devel] Invoices with OpenOffice

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Invoices with OpenOffice
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 20:59:43 +0200

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 08:08:32PM +0200, Slappinjohn wrote:

> LX-office? never heard of that, but after looking on the web-site it
> seems worth a try...
>
> It seems to better suit german needs, ledgersmb is more international
>
> I'm off for a week in Vienna and will use the evening hours for
> testing both...

Yes, please do !

According to this:

        http://wiki.lx-office.org/index.php?title=Rechnung

there already seems to be a lx-office based invoicing
solution for Heilpraktiker (German for one type of
alternative medicine practitioner)

Maybe we can gain some insight from that angle.

If it is possible to gain access to that sort of setup we'll
at least have some mapping of medico-administrative to
fiscalo-ERPish terminology.