Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed for the Mac

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed for the Mac
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 10:06:22 -0700

When I last tried (but gave up) in January, postgresql84 port has progressed
from 8.4.0 to 8.4.2 but that MacPorts portfile did not incorporate
apparently-bug-fixing patches referenced as follows, but among which the first
one looks like it was committed. I don't know if the second ticket remains an
issue:

        http://trac.macports.org/ticket/21358
        http://trac.macports.org/ticket/21030

Also, MacPorts remains at v 1.82 and so building from base may be needed
(pending 1.83) as will hopefully take care of a possibly related problem:

What I started to document on the wiki before I got stuck can be found by
searching on "MacPorts" at gnumed.org

-- Jim