[Gnumed-devel] A question for the community

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] A question for the community
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 09:36:28 +0200

Hi all,

Jim's pointing to a thread from 2006 got me thinking. Here are some questions
I would like to throw at the subscribers of this mailing list or any reader of
the blog post.

What is the state of GNUmed ?
What is missing and what is the feature that needs to be added before you will
use it in your office ?
How do you view the work since 2006?
How do you see the concepts of GNumed ?
Do you care about the concepts of GNUmed ?

They say listen to the users. Here we are.

Sebastian