Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed Release 0.7.5

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed Release 0.7.5
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:38:03 +0200

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 02:16:10PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> That's the reason why uscan considers 0.7.4 (instead of 0.7.5) as up to date.
>
> But as I learned now the page now contains the proper version number which is
> sufficient.  Perhaps I was tricked with my initial mail because the text you
> quoted is rendered invisible.

Indeed it is. Also, the part of the HTML in question was way
down on the page. Both of which contributed to my missing to
update it when I updated the visible part.

I now added an (invisible) comment next to the visible part
to the effect of "don't forget to update the invisible part
below". Also, I moved the relevant part to also update
farther up inside the page.

That should help with missing to update it less frequently.

Upload to SF is (was ?) a royal PITA which is why we
abandoned it years ago. Re visibility on SF: we sure do have
a project listed there - if anyone would like to pick up the
task of uploading new releases - fine with me.