Re: [Gnumed-devel] Sendmail under Mac OS fails to deliver unhandled exce

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Sendmail under Mac OS fails to deliver unhandled exceptions to the gnumed-bugs list
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 23:01:36 -0700

On 2010-07-05, at 10:57 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> You can do that. However I am not sure either postfix or sendmail needs to be
> configured. Please mail us the latest log so we can have a look.

I would, except it seems I cannot even post directly to gnumed-bugs, certainly
my direct email (when it has an attachment of 480K) is refused even after I
disabled a limit and still alternatively after I raised the limit to 800k.

It even seems that my email *without* attachment is getting refused, unless I
am simply not getting my own copy *and* the archive (after >2 hours) is failing
to refresh, despite that it is supposed to if it gets new mail...

-- Jim