[Gnumed-devel] FreeDiams 0.4

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] FreeDiams 0.4
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 21:41:37 +0200

Since FreeDiams is now included with Debian we are linking
that package from gnumed-client.

I do remember a difference in handling command line args
between 0.3 and 0.4, though. So, while GNUmed currently only
handles 0.3 command line args it will not work nicely with
the Debian FreeDiams out of the box.

If anyone can please test git master with the FreeDiams 0.4
and report I will fix what's lacking. This doesn't mean I
intend to support the new exchange file mechanism but rather
more fully support FreeDiams 0.4 commandline params.