[Top][All Lists]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [Gnumed-devel] Matching was Re: Mirth (2 of 3): HL7 import for the G

From: lkcl
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Matching was Re: Mirth (2 of 3): HL7 import for the GNUmed project - test source message
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 14:26:05 -0700 (PDT)

Jim Busser wrote:
> On 2010-08-11, at 12:40 PM, lkcl wrote:
>> done.  5 min job, tested by adding J KIRK, this auto-matched against
>> KIRK too of course: without the alias-disambiguation a "fake patient" got
>> created (which i then used the standard merge process to get rid of,
>> which
>> worked fine) and then i added the alias disambiguation, and then a "fake
>> patient" never got created, matched fine, data was updated instead
>> (because
>> i'd already added it once).
> "At synaptomania, it's nice to indulge the illusion of having thought of
> everything"
> ... until, of course, the next cold hard reality spoils the illusion
> :-)

yerrs *sigh* :)  it occurred to me some time after this, of course merging
of patients with clin.test_results you now have to match them up too.... 

View this message in context:
Sent from the GnuMed - Dev mailing list archive at

reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]