[Gnumed-devel] Journal mode display in the EMR tree

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Journal mode display in the EMR tree
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 17:11:31 +0100

As you may have guessed from the previous screenshot I have
implemented journal-type display in the EMR tree.

At the top right the display mode can be switched between
"Details" (this is what we had) and "Journal". The "Journal"
mode will display a chronological listing of all narrative
but filtered by the node selection in the tree on the left.

This is, of course, only sensible at either the Health Issue
or the Episode level.

Display of EMR root node, encounter nodes, or dummy node
"unassociated episodes" will ignore the display mode
setting.