Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9 - feature demonstration

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed 0.9 - feature demonstration
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 11:08:48 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 17. März 2011, 10:52:00 schrieb Karsten Hilbert:

Given the below I am always reminded that we lack a proper
documentation/manual.

What would make sense in my opinion is to produce a few short videos
introducing those features. I am not sure that very many users will play with
it and discover those by themselves.

Moreover it would show what GNUmed is capable of.

If anyone wanting to help GNUmed (no coding involved) think about how this
could be done and what tools are used best.

Sebastian