Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2

From: vbanait
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] current medication in rc2
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 12:27:24 +0530

Hi

There are certain problem I am facing during adding a medication

1. As the horizontal field length is more, I have to keep scrolling everytime to get to left side. Reducing horizontal field length by say 1 cm may allow proper accomodation of the interface on laptop screen.

2. For some reason, whatever I write in substance field disappear. I may have to demonstrate this.

3. Freediam (? wrongly spelled) at present have trade names of two countries only. The way out is to have generic name database and allow trade name to be manually entered. I am aware that individual substance can be entered from the menu.

4. Freediams is not available for ubuntu (?).

5. In a write document, current encounter, even administrative encounters are also printed. Do we really need to print them ?

vaibhav

5.

vaibhav