Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.9.2 EMR Tree view option Detail vs Jo

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed client 0.9.2 EMR Tree view option Detail vs Journal
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 23:46:00 +0200

On Sun, Apr 10, 2011 at 07:16:31AM -0700, Jim Busser wrote:

> WIth respect to
>
>       Details (Overview) vs Journal views
>
> - these provide distinctly different information for each Health Issue
> - these provide distinctly different information for each Episode

To be precise: different only in

- "more" (journal)
- "aggregated" (synopsis)

Technically, it's still the same information.

> - however there seems no "Overview" for an encounter… ?? … the information is
> the same?

Yes, so far.

> The result is that – when positioned on an encounter –
> clicking between Details vs Journal seems to be
> unresponsive. Can it be arranged that the content of the
> encounter-level "Overview" is
>
>       Overview not applicable to encounters.

I don't think we should display something useless. However,
I do agree we *should* better communicate the
inapplicability of the selection. I intend to grey out the
radio buttons Synopsis/Journal when positioned on an
encounter node.

This, again, is GNUmed-next material.

GPG key ID E4071346 @ gpg-keyserver.de