[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed problem in Ubuntu 2

From: Tonatiuh de San Julián
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed problem in Ubuntu 2
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 15:36:58 +0200

Im sorry for not replay sooner, but I got the digested form, so I
can't replay to every one of you, but thanks to all. I fix it so now I
can replay every mail.

I will try to replay to every thing that I have no clear or not
working, and the things that work I won't comment hear otherwise the
mail will be "enormous"

>Please find /etc/gnumed/gnumed-client.conf and change

>#GNUmed Default

>GNUmed Default.

>Then it will load all the available plugins. We will provide updated config
>files in the next version.

I find the conf file, but I didn't find:

#GNUmed Default

I found instead this:

#name = GNUmed Default

Do you refer to that? I have changed to

namo = GNUmed Default

And then it works, I have all the plugins, see the picture.

>> But so far I have no luck installing properly gnumed in Ubuntu 10.10
>> 32bit in virtualbox.

>Is there any specific reason why you want to install in
>virtualbox ? I'm asking because GNUmed is available for both
>Windows and Linux as native packages.

No need for it, but I installed gnumed in all my computers, so to do
it clean I created a virtual Ubuntu with a clean install. Is there a
problem with this?

>> The result is that I can start the program, I can connect to the
>> public server as any-doc

>Have you tried connecting to your local server ?

>If so, what happened ?

I did, and it sees it is connecting to the local database, but it is
the same than online, it's only for test purposes?

Thank to all that help me, I will try out everthing