[Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list countin

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Notelet "Save all" workflow and also Problem list counting issues
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 13:17:46 -0700

When I open multiple notelets each for a new (not yet created) health issue,
and then use the "Save all" button

1. Despite that I had provided each problem its own "Problem summary" text
which is what I intended to populate the naming of the problem, the dialog
grabbed instead from my AOE summary text, can this be changed?

2. I had three new notelets open, but when I clicked "save all" the saving /
naming process stopped after the 3rd and 2nd tabbed notelets were closed. My
first notelet remained open, unsaved. When I *then* again clicked "Save all"
nothing happened. Seemingly, I have to click "Save" just under this notelet. Is
that intended? Can it be improved?

3. These problems were each (by default) saved as unattributed episodes. That
is ok. However when I went to the EMR tree and in each case took the 3 new
problem-episodes and control-cliked "promote" when I ended up with was

        3 Health issues (ok)
        each of which contained an episode of same name (ok)

but these list as 6 problems. Suggestions?

-- Jim

PNG image