[Gnumed-devel] Document parts display

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Document parts display
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:14:28 -0700

Suggestions / questions:

1. Can we make the listings of documents more informative? For example, the
"parts" that result from the printing of a FreeDiams prescription are

        - in the case of part 1, a PDF (hinted from the non-displayed but
stored source filename which ends in .pdf)
        - in the case of part 2, an xml file of the prescription (… source
filename … ends in .xml)

        ? maybe trail after ( xxx kB) (PDF) or (.pdf)

2. in the case of the documents which had been bootstrapped (the Vietnam 2003
reports) I cannot seem to open them and wonder if it is in GNUmed impossible to
do so absent an entry in the "filename" field from which to trigger any
document viewer?

3. when a document is imported by a primary reviewer while logged into GNUmed
(for example the printing of a FreeDiams prescription) and despite that I agree
it *might* be desirable to add comment information, is it feasible to be able
to (configure to) allow any of these to be auto-signed in the same way that we
do not separately "sign" our own progress notes?

-- Jim

PNG image