Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: occured while using inbox for a

From: Slappinjohn
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] [Gnumed-bugs] <bug>: occured while using inbox for a while, on m
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 14:28:00 +0200

Hi Jim,

I do my billing stuff via latex-template. So everytime I print a bill for the patient a document is added in gnumed. after a while i look at my bank account and every bill that was payed I "sign" in gnumed. So the inbox could easily hold up to 30 unsigned documents until i spend a night with my bankchart... :-)

Greets

Marc