[Gnumed-devel] Operations, procedures and locations

From: Jim Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Operations, procedures and locations
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 23:07:49 -0700

What is the distinction between operations and procedures?

Also, I see it is now possible and required (when managing Procedures) to input
a location where the procedure had been performed.

(1) how do we manage locations? I notice the phrasewheel offers me a single
value

        Enterprise Healthcare Unit

but I can't figure out where it is being stored.

(2) What do we input when we do not know the location?

-- Jim