Re: [Gnumed-devel] restart medication

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] restart medication
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:41:26 +0000

On 2011-11-27, at 3:34 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Say I discontinue a medication, then I restart it for whatever reason. How is
> this supposed to work. Clicking on edit I can edit the past start/stop
> values.
> Trying to add it again gives a duplicate key error or something like this.
>
> Can there be an option to restart inactive medication ?

This overlaps two threads I initiated at the end of October. Karsten's reply
then was that he understood, only saw it would be a lot of work to refactor

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2011-11/msg00008.html

here were some of my thinkings about keeping an *accessible* record of changes:

        http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2011-10/msg00176.html

-- JIm