[Gnumed-devel] Encounter edit default button tweak

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Encounter edit default button tweak
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 04:39:01 +0000

In spite of it maybe having been me who suggested that, in the appended dialog, the default button be

        Cancel

I am finding that I am going to the trouble of inputting new encounter information (or performing the edit) and hitting Enter only to realize that I just lost the work.

Is it agreeable to make the default instead

        Save

and in spite of the inability of X11 (on Mac OS) to access wxWidgets' active letters, should the 'S' in the Save button be made an active letter?

-- Jim