[Gnumed-devel] Demographic comm channel handling

From: Busser, Jim
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Demographic comm channel handling
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 19:22:01 +0000

Can the status alert

        cannot save channel

be improved to say

        Cannot save duplicate channel

(I had misentered a cel nmber as the home number and so when I tried to enter
the cel number did not realize at first why it was not saving) d'oh

Also, I cannot seem to access 9within the comm channels) the field

        Address

and wonder if it is constrained to be available only when the channel is of a
certain type (which I have since renamed) ??

-- jim